‘Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad’ is undoubtedly one of the biggest releases of 2019. With only weeks left before the big day arrives, the makers are pulling all stops to ensure that the excitement and curiosity for the film does not diminish. Now, they have come out with a new poster for the biopic. The latest poster of the Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad s features Hemendra Singh Solanki as Chandrashekhar Azaad and Rishabh Raj as Bhagat Singh veteran actor Anil Dhawan is in the role of Chandrashekhar Azaad’s father whose last movie Andhadhun with Ayushman Khurana was a big hit. The poster has a vintage quality to it with Hemendra Singh Solanki looking absolutely perfect . In the backdrop, Looking at the poster, one can surmise that ‘Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad’ will explore the Chandrashekhar Azaad complicated relationship with Mr Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi. Directed by Rajesh Mittal, the film is all set to release all India very soon.
All India distribution company : Mittal Advertising and Distribution
Listen songs of Movie Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad on Itune, Amazon, Google
few facts about Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad
- dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hi rahein hain, azad hi rahenge!
- He had vowed that he would never be arrested by the British police and kept his promise by using his last bullet to shoot himself in the head. He was Chandra Shekhar Azad, one of the most noteable Indian revolutionaries, who joined the revolution for the Indian independence when he was only 15 years old. on his death anniversary, we have gathered some facts you must know about the Indian revolutionary:
- Chandra Shekhar Azad was popularly known as Azad.
- His mother wanted him to study and become a great Sanskrit scholar.
- Azad was only 15 years old when he was arrested for the first time for joining Gandhi’s Non-Cooperation Movement.
- It is said that on being produced before a judge, he gave his name as ‘Azad’, father’s name as ‘Swatantrata’ (independence) and residence as ‘Jail’.
- In jail, Azad was sentenced to 15 lashes.
- He was the chief strategist of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Association (HSRA).
- He became very famous for the Kakori Train robbery in 1925 and the killing of the assistant superintendent Saunders in 1928.
- Azad had made a pledge that the police will never capture him alive.
- Following the death of Lala Lajpat Rai, Bhagat Singh joined Azad to fight the British.